Assembly of Carbon Nanotubes on Polymer Particles: Towards Rapid Shape Change by Near-Infrared Light
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 235–240, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Qian, Q., Zhang, X., Du, W., Xu, H. and Wang, Y. (2013), Assembly of Carbon Nanotubes on Polymer Particles: Towards Rapid Shape Change by Near-Infrared Light. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 235–240. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200130
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Research Funds of Renmin University of China. Grant Numbers: 20334010, 20473045, 20574040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!