Size-Dependent Structural and Optical Characteristics of Glucose-Derived Graphene Quantum Dots
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 523–531, June 2013
How to Cite
Tang, L., Ji, R., Li, X., Teng, K. S. and Lau, S. P. (2013), Size-Dependent Structural and Optical Characteristics of Glucose-Derived Graphene Quantum Dots. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 523–531. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200131
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: PolyU 5013/09P
- HK PolyU grants. Grant Numbers: G-YJ70, 1-ZV8N
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61106098, 61066004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!