Size-Dependent Structural and Optical Characteristics of Glucose-Derived Graphene Quantum Dots
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 523–531, June 2013
How to Cite
Tang, L., Ji, R., Li, X., Teng, K. S. and Lau, S. P. (2013), Size-Dependent Structural and Optical Characteristics of Glucose-Derived Graphene Quantum Dots. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 523–531. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200131
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: PolyU 5013/09P
- HK PolyU grants. Grant Numbers: G-YJ70, 1-ZV8N
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61106098, 61066004
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.