Visible-Light-Induced Directed Gold Microwires by Self-Organization of Nanoparticles on Aspergillus Niger
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 473–480, May 2013
How to Cite
Sabah, A., Kumar, P., Mohammed, W. S. and Dutta, J. (2013), Visible-Light-Induced Directed Gold Microwires by Self-Organization of Nanoparticles on Aspergillus Niger . Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 473–480. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200137
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- Research Council of the Sultanate of Oman. Grant Number: RCP SQU 011 001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!