CdxHg(1−x)Te Alloy Colloidal Quantum Dots: Tuning Optical Properties from the Visible to Near-Infrared by Ion Exchange
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 346–354, April 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, S., Zhovtiuk, O., Vaneski, A., Lin, Y.-C., Chou, W.-C., Kershaw, S. V. and Rogach, A. L. (2013), CdxHg(1−x)Te Alloy Colloidal Quantum Dots: Tuning Optical Properties from the Visible to Near-Infrared by Ion Exchange. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 346–354. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200139
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Applied Research Grants of City University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 9667042, 9667067
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong S.A.R. Grant Number: 102412
- Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2119-M-009-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!