CdxHg(1−x)Te Alloy Colloidal Quantum Dots: Tuning Optical Properties from the Visible to Near-Infrared by Ion Exchange
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 346–354, April 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, S., Zhovtiuk, O., Vaneski, A., Lin, Y.-C., Chou, W.-C., Kershaw, S. V. and Rogach, A. L. (2013), CdxHg(1−x)Te Alloy Colloidal Quantum Dots: Tuning Optical Properties from the Visible to Near-Infrared by Ion Exchange. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 346–354. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200139
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Applied Research Grants of City University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 9667042, 9667067
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong S.A.R. Grant Number: 102412
- Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 100-2119-M-009-003
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.