PEGylated Luminescent Gold Nanoclusters: Synthesis, Characterization, Bioconjugation, and Application to One- and Two-Photon Cellular Imaging
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 453–466, May 2013
How to Cite
Oh, E., Fatemi, F. K., Currie, M., Delehanty, J. B., Pons, T., Fragola, A., Lévêque-Fort, S., Goswami, R., Susumu, K., Huston, A. L. and Medintz, I. L. (2013), PEGylated Luminescent Gold Nanoclusters: Synthesis, Characterization, Bioconjugation, and Application to One- and Two-Photon Cellular Imaging. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 453–466. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200140
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!