The Morphology Evolution of Nickel Phosphite Hexagonal Polyhedrons and Their Primary Electrochemical Capacitor Applications
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 287–295, March 2013
How to Cite
Pang, H., Yan, Z., Wei, Y., Li, X., Li, J., Zhang, L., Chen, J., Zhang, J. and Zheng, H. (2013), The Morphology Evolution of Nickel Phosphite Hexagonal Polyhedrons and Their Primary Electrochemical Capacitor Applications. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 287–295. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200147
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201010, 51272168, 21071006, 21203132
- Science & Technology Foundation of Henan Province. Grant Number: 122102210253
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521115
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.