Component-Controlled Synthesis of Small-Sized Pd-Ag Bimetallic Alloy Nanocrystals and Their Application in a Non-Enzymatic Glucose Biosensor
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 549–556, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S., Zhang, C., Yuan, L., Bao, J., Tu, W., Han, M. and Dai, Z. (2013), Component-Controlled Synthesis of Small-Sized Pd-Ag Bimetallic Alloy Nanocrystals and Their Application in a Non-Enzymatic Glucose Biosensor. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 549–556. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200150
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for the project. Grant Numbers: 20901041, 21175069, 21171096, 21271105, 21205061
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09–0159
- Foundation of the Jiangsu Education Committee. Grant Number: 11KJA150003
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 2011320711005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!