Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Induce Cell Filamentation in Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 375–380, April 2013
How to Cite
Gunawan, C., Teoh, W. Y., Ricardo, Marquis, C. P. and Amal, R. (2013), Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles Induce Cell Filamentation in Escherichia coli. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 375–380. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200152
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!