Deep-Eutectic-Assisted Synthesis of Bimodal Porous Carbon Monoliths with High Electrical Conductivities
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 316–320, April 2013
How to Cite
Carriazo, D., Gutiérrez, M. C., Jiménez, R., Ferrer, M. L. and del Monte, F. (2013), Deep-Eutectic-Assisted Synthesis of Bimodal Porous Carbon Monoliths with High Electrical Conductivities. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 316–320. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201200157
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: MAT2009–10214, MAT2011–25329, MAT2012–34811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!