Poly(3-hexylthiophene)/Gold Nanoparticle Hybrid System with an Enhanced Photoresponse for Light-Controlled Electronic Devices
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 599–605, July 2013
How to Cite
Han, S.-T., Zhou, Y., Yang, Q.-D., Lee, C.-S. and Roy, V. A. L. (2013), Poly(3-hexylthiophene)/Gold Nanoparticle Hybrid System with an Enhanced Photoresponse for Light-Controlled Electronic Devices. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 599–605. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300005
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 7002672, 7002724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!