Crystallization of Semiconductor Nanorods into Perfectly Faceted Hexagonal Superstructures
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 624–629, July 2013
How to Cite
Singh, A. and Ryan, K. M. (2013), Crystallization of Semiconductor Nanorods into Perfectly Faceted Hexagonal Superstructures. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 624–629. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300008
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- Science Foundation Ireland (SFI). Grant Number: 11PI-1148
- Advanced Biomimetic Materials for Solar Energy Conversion Strategic Research Cluster. Grant Number: 07/SRC/B1160
- Irish Government's Programme for Research
- National Development Plan 2007–2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!