Novel Catalysts of Au/SiO2 Hybrid Nanorod Arrays for the Direct Formation of Hydrogen Peroxide
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 489–493, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, A., Zhu, Q., Zhao, Y., Tastumi, T. and Iyoda, T. (2013), Novel Catalysts of Au/SiO2 Hybrid Nanorod Arrays for the Direct Formation of Hydrogen Peroxide. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 489–493. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300012
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- NSFC. Grant Number: 51272010
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12-0035
- The Research Fund for the Dectoral Program oh Higher Education. Grant Number: 20121102120001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!