Encapsulation of Sulfur in a Hollow Porous Carbon Substrate for Superior Li-S Batteries with Long Lifespan
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 321–325, April 2013
How to Cite
Xin, S., Yin, Y.-X., Wan, L.-J. and Guo, Y.-G. (2013), Encapsulation of Sulfur in a Hollow Porous Carbon Substrate for Superior Li-S Batteries with Long Lifespan. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 321–325. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300029
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51225204, 91127044, 21121063
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB935700, 2012CB932900, 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!