Encapsulation of Sulfur in a Hollow Porous Carbon Substrate for Superior Li-S Batteries with Long Lifespan
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 321–325, April 2013
How to Cite
Xin, S., Yin, Y.-X., Wan, L.-J. and Guo, Y.-G. (2013), Encapsulation of Sulfur in a Hollow Porous Carbon Substrate for Superior Li-S Batteries with Long Lifespan. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 321–325. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300029
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51225204, 91127044, 21121063
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB935700, 2012CB932900, 2009CB930400
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.