[+]Present address: Maharashtra Institute of Pharmacy MIT Campus, Paud Road, Pune-411038, India
Fabrication of pH-Tunable Calcium Phosphate Nanocapsules via Dendrimer-Templated Assembly for Intracellular Lysosomal Release of Drugs
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 494–500, June 2013
How to Cite
Khandare, J. J., Jalota-Badhwar, A., Taneja, N., Mascarenhas, R. R., Vadodaria, K., Zope, K. R. and Banerjee, S. S. (2013), Fabrication of pH-Tunable Calcium Phosphate Nanocapsules via Dendrimer-Templated Assembly for Intracellular Lysosomal Release of Drugs. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 494–500. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300034
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Piramal Life Science Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!