TiO2 Nanotube Array/Monolayer Graphene Film Schottky Junction Ultraviolet Light Photodetectors
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 630–636, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, M.-Z., Liang, F.-X., Nie, B., Zeng, L.-H., Zheng, L.-X., Lv, P., Yu, Y.-Q., Xie, C., Li, Y. Y. and Luo, L.-B. (2013), TiO2 Nanotube Array/Monolayer Graphene Film Schottky Junction Ultraviolet Light Photodetectors. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 630–636. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300040
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: PJ 9667056
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012HGCX0003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC, Nos. 21101051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!