One-Step In Situ Synthesis of GeO2/Graphene Composites Anode for High-Performance Li-Ion Batteries
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 658–661, August 2013
How to Cite
Wei, W. and Guo, L. (2013), One-Step In Situ Synthesis of GeO2/Graphene Composites Anode for High-Performance Li-Ion Batteries. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 658–661. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300043
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11079002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.