Mechanically Robust, Electrically Conductive Biocomposite Films Using Antimicrobial Chitosan-Functionalized Graphenes
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 721–727, August 2013
How to Cite
Yadav, S. K., Jung, Y. C., Kim, J. H., Ko, Y.-I., Ryu, H. J., Yadav, M. K., Kim, Y. A. and Cho, J. W. (2013), Mechanically Robust, Electrically Conductive Biocomposite Films Using Antimicrobial Chitosan-Functionalized Graphenes. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 721–727. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300044
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- MEXT. Grant Number: 24310088
- Korea government. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A2A01015155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!