[+] Present address: University of Applied Science, North Western Switzerland, Institute of Chemistry and Bioanalytics, Gründerstrasse 40, 4132 Muttenz, Switzerland
Colloidosomes as Single Implantable Beads for the In Vivo Delivery of Hydrophobic Drugs
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 606–613, July 2013
How to Cite
Porta, F. and Kros, A. (2013), Colloidosomes as Single Implantable Beads for the In Vivo Delivery of Hydrophobic Drugs. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 606–613. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300045
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Netherlands Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!