MFe2O4 and MFe@Oxide Core–Shell Nanoparticles Anchored on N-Doped Graphene Sheets for Synergistically Enhancing Lithium Storage Performance and Electrocatalytic Activity for Oxygen Reduction Reactions
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 893–904, October 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Xu, G., Sun, S.-G. and Yang, S. (2013), MFe2O4 and MFe@Oxide Core–Shell Nanoparticles Anchored on N-Doped Graphene Sheets for Synergistically Enhancing Lithium Storage Performance and Electrocatalytic Activity for Oxygen Reduction Reactions. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 893–904. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300105
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!