A Facile Route Towards Inorganic Particles with Two Distinct Compartments Based on Electro-Hydrodynamic Co-Jetting
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Special Issue: Remotely Controlled Colloids, Interfaces, and Biosystems
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 936–939, November 2013
How to Cite
Lv, W., Lee, K. J., Hwang, S., Park, T.-H., Zhang, F. and Lahann, J. (2013), A Facile Route Towards Inorganic Particles with Two Distinct Compartments Based on Electro-Hydrodynamic Co-Jetting. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 936–939. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300123
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!