Crystalline TiO2 Nanorod Aggregates: Template-Free Fabrication and Efficient Light Harvesting in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Applications
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 754–758, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X. L., Chen, Y., Cant, A. M., Huang, F., Cheng, Y.-B. and Amal, R. (2013), Crystalline TiO2 Nanorod Aggregates: Template-Free Fabrication and Efficient Light Harvesting in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell Applications. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 754–758. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300132
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council
- University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!