pH-Responsive Theranostic Polymer-Caged Nanobins: Enhanced Cytotoxicity and T1 MRI Contrast by Her2 Targeting
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 770–774, September 2013
How to Cite
Hong, B. J., Swindell, E. P., MacRenaris, K. W., Hankins, P. L., Chipre, A. J., Mastarone, D. J., Ahn, R. W., Meade, T. J., O'Halloran, T. V. and Nguyen, S. T. (2013), pH-Responsive Theranostic Polymer-Caged Nanobins: Enhanced Cytotoxicity and T1 MRI Contrast by Her2 Targeting. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 770–774. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300158
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: C54CA151880, U01CA151461, P30CA060553
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!