Design of a Novel Mesoporous Organosilica Hybrid Microcarrier: a pH Stimuli-Responsive Dual-Drug-Delivery Vehicle for Intracellular Delivery of Anticancer Agents
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1044–1055, December 2013
How to Cite
Moorthy, M. S., Bae, J.-H., Kim, M.-J., Kim, S.-H. and Ha, C.-S. (2013), Design of a Novel Mesoporous Organosilica Hybrid Microcarrier: a pH Stimuli-Responsive Dual-Drug-Delivery Vehicle for Intracellular Delivery of Anticancer Agents. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 1044–1055. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300164
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning, Korea. Grant Numbers: 2013–0000108, 2013–0000421/2013–0000422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!