Colloidal Synthesis of Cu2SxSe1–x Hexagonal Nanoplates and Their Transformation to CdSxSe1–x and ZnSxSe1–x by the Cation-Exchange Reaction
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1024–1029, December 2013
How to Cite
Han, S.-K., Gong, M., Wang, Z.-M., Gu, C. and Yu, S.-H. (2013), Colloidal Synthesis of Cu2SxSe1–x Hexagonal Nanoplates and Their Transformation to CdSxSe1–x and ZnSxSe1–x by the Cation-Exchange Reaction. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 1024–1029. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300166
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91022032, 91227103, 21061160492, J1030412
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01–1
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA41170
- National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory at University of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!