A Self-Assembly Route to an Iron Phthalocyanine/Reduced Graphene Oxide Hybrid Electrocatalyst Affording an Ultrafast Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1063–1070, December 2013
How to Cite
Taniguchi, T., Tateishi, H., Miyamoto, S., Hatakeyama, K., Ogata, C., Funatsu, A., Hayami, S., Makinose, Y., Matsushita, N., Koinuma, M. and Matsumoto, Y. (2013), A Self-Assembly Route to an Iron Phthalocyanine/Reduced Graphene Oxide Hybrid Electrocatalyst Affording an Ultrafast Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 1063–1070. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300177
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- Young Scientists(B). Grant Number: 23710131
- Scientific Research(A). Grant Number: 23245036
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!