Phosphonated Polyethylenimine-Coated Nanoparticles: Size- and Zeta-Potential-Adjustable Nanomaterials
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 219–227, February 2014
How to Cite
Monteil, C., Bar, N., Moreau, B., Retoux, R., Bee, A., Talbot, D. and Villemin, D. (2014), Phosphonated Polyethylenimine-Coated Nanoparticles: Size- and Zeta-Potential-Adjustable Nanomaterials. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 219–227. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300185
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- “Ministère de la Recherche et des Nouvelles Technologies”
- “Région Basse-Normandie”
- European Union
- french Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-09–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!