[+]Present address: Department of Chemistry, University of Liverpool, Crown Street, L697ZD, Liverpool, UK
Magnetic Nanocomposites Formed by FeNi3 Nanoparticles Embedded in Graphene. Application as Supercapacitors
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 853–863, October 2013
How to Cite
Abellán, G., Coronado, E., Martí-Gastaldo, C., Ribera, A. and Otero, T. F. (2013), Magnetic Nanocomposites Formed by FeNi3 Nanoparticles Embedded in Graphene. Application as Supercapacitors. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 853–863. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300186
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- HINTS and ERC Advanced. Grant Number: SPINMOL
- Consolider-Ingenio in Molecular Nanoscience. Grant Numbers: MAT2007–61584, MAT2011–22785, CTQ-2011–26507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!