Fabrication of Macroscopically Flexible and Highly Porous 3D Semiconductor Networks from Interpenetrating Nanostructures by a Simple Flame Transport Approach
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 775–783, September 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, Y. K., Kaps, S., Schuchardt, A., Paulowicz, I., Jin, X., Gedamu, D., Freitag, S., Claus, M., Wille, S., Kovalev, A., Gorb, S. N. and Adelung, R. (2013), Fabrication of Macroscopically Flexible and Highly Porous 3D Semiconductor Networks from Interpenetrating Nanostructures by a Simple Flame Transport Approach. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 775–783. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300197
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: SFB 855-A5, SFB 677-C10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!