The Toxicity of Silver Nanoparticles Depends on Their Uptake by Cells and Thus on Their Surface Chemistry
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1079–1085, December 2013
How to Cite
Caballero-Díaz, E., Pfeiffer, C., Kastl, L., Rivera-Gil, P., Simonet, B., Valcárcel, M., Jiménez-Lamana, J., Laborda, F. and Parak, W. J. (2013), The Toxicity of Silver Nanoparticles Depends on Their Uptake by Cells and Thus on Their Surface Chemistry. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 30: 1079–1085. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300215
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: AP2008-02955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!