Silver Nanocube Aggregates in Cylindrical Pores for Higher Refractive Index Plasmonic Sensing
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 274–283, February 2014
How to Cite
König, T., Kodiyath, R., Combs, Z. A., Mahmoud, Mahmoud. A., El-Sayed, M. A. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2014), Silver Nanocube Aggregates in Cylindrical Pores for Higher Refractive Index Plasmonic Sensing. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 274–283. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300217
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences, and Engineering. Grant Number: # DE-FG02–09ER46604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!