Silver Nanocube Aggregates in Cylindrical Pores for Higher Refractive Index Plasmonic Sensing
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 274–283, February 2014
How to Cite
König, T., Kodiyath, R., Combs, Z. A., Mahmoud, Mahmoud. A., El-Sayed, M. A. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2014), Silver Nanocube Aggregates in Cylindrical Pores for Higher Refractive Index Plasmonic Sensing. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 274–283. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300217
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences, and Engineering. Grant Number: # DE-FG02–09ER46604
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.