Ink-Jet Printed Nanoparticle Alignment Layers: Easy Design and Fabrication of Patterned Alignment Layers for Nematic Liquid Crystals
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 257–265, February 2014
How to Cite
Reznikov, M., Sharma, A. and Hegmann, T. (2014), Ink-Jet Printed Nanoparticle Alignment Layers: Easy Design and Fabrication of Patterned Alignment Layers for Nematic Liquid Crystals. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 257–265. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300248
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!