Gold Spiky Nanodumbbells: Anisotropy in Gold Nanostars
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Special Issue: The Basque Country Special Issue
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 77–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Novikov, S. M., Sánchez-Iglesias, A., Schmidt, M. K., Chuvilin, A., Aizpurua, J., Grzelczak, M. and Liz-Marzán, L. M. (2014), Gold Spiky Nanodumbbells: Anisotropy in Gold Nanostars. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 77–80. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300257
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: #267867
- ETORTEK project nanoIKER of the Department of Industry of the Government of the Basque Country. Grant Number: FIS2010–19609-C02–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!