High-Z Nanostructured Ceramics in Radiotherapy: First Evidence of Ta2O5-Induced Dose Enhancement on Radioresistant Cancer Cells in an MV Photon Field
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 500–505, April 2014
How to Cite
Brown, R., Tehei, M., Oktaria, S., Briggs, A., Stewart, C., Konstantinov, K., Rosenfeld, A., Corde, S. and Lerch, M. (2014), High-Z Nanostructured Ceramics in Radiotherapy: First Evidence of Ta2O5-Induced Dose Enhancement on Radioresistant Cancer Cells in an MV Photon Field. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 500–505. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300276
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- fabrication and analyses of tantalum pentoxide NSPs. Grant Number: 1093952
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!