Particle-Arrayed Silver Mesocubes Synthesized via Reducing Silver Oxide Mesocrystals for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 390–397, March 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Zhang, L., You, H., Li, Z. and Fang, J. (2014), Particle-Arrayed Silver Mesocubes Synthesized via Reducing Silver Oxide Mesocrystals for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 390–397. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300290
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51171139, 51201122
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2012JQ6006
- Doctoral Fund for New Teachers. Grant Numbers: 20120201120049, 20110201120039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!