Particle-Arrayed Silver Mesocubes Synthesized via Reducing Silver Oxide Mesocrystals for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 390–397, March 2014
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Zhang, L., You, H., Li, Z. and Fang, J. (2014), Particle-Arrayed Silver Mesocubes Synthesized via Reducing Silver Oxide Mesocrystals for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 390–397. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300290
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51171139, 51201122
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2012JQ6006
- Doctoral Fund for New Teachers. Grant Numbers: 20120201120049, 20110201120039
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.