Uptake, Biological Fate, and Toxicity of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Special Issue: The Basque Country Special Issue
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 24–35, January 2014
How to Cite
Llop, J., Estrela-Lopis, I., Ziolo, R. F., González, A., Fleddermann, J., Dorn, M., Vallejo, V. G., Simon-Vazquez, R., Donath, E., Mao, Z., Gao, C. and Moya, S. E. (2014), Uptake, Biological Fate, and Toxicity of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 24–35. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300323
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!