The Cellular Interactions of PEGylated Gold Nanoparticles: Effect of PEGylation on Cellular Uptake and Cytotoxicity
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 794–800, July 2014
How to Cite
Soenen, S. J., Manshian, B. B., Abdelmonem, A. M., Montenegro, J.-M., Tan, S., Balcaen, L., Vanhaecke, F., Brisson, A. R., Parak, W. J., De Smedt, S. C. and Braeckmans, K. (2014), The Cellular Interactions of PEGylated Gold Nanoparticles: Effect of PEGylation on Cellular Uptake and Cytotoxicity. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 794–800. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300357
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2013
- Center for Nano- and Biophotonics
- HFSP. Grant Number: RGP0052/2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!