One-Pot Synthesis of Functionalized Noble Metal Nanoparticles Using a Rationally Designed Phosphopeptide
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 971–975, September 2014
How to Cite
Papst, S., Brimble, M. A., Tilley, R. D. and Williams, D. E. (2014), One-Pot Synthesis of Functionalized Noble Metal Nanoparticles Using a Rationally Designed Phosphopeptide. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 971–975. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300381
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2013
- New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment. Grant Number: C08X1003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!