M.-M. Fan and W.-Z. Zhang contributed equally to this work.
Evaluation of Rod-Shaped Nanoparticles as Carriers for Gene Delivery
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 994–1000, September 2014
How to Cite
Fan, M.-M., Zhang, W.-Z., Cheng, C., Liu, Y., Li, B.-J., Sun, X. and Zhang, S. (2014), Evaluation of Rod-Shaped Nanoparticles as Carriers for Gene Delivery. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 994–1000. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201300383
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51373174, 21074138, 51073107
- CAS Knowledge Innovation Program. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-22
- West Light Foundation of CAS, Program for Changjiang Scholars, Innovative Research Team in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1026
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.