Ultrahigh-Density Plasmonic-Nanoparticle-Sensitized Semiconductor Photocatalysts Profit from Cooperative Light Harvesting and Charge Separation Processes: Experiments, Simulations, and Multifunctional Plasmonics
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 895–907, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, T.-H., Huang, L.-D., Pan, M.-Y., Harn, Y.-W., Chen, M.-C., Lin, C.-C., Wei, P.-K. and Wu, J.-M. (2014), Ultrahigh-Density Plasmonic-Nanoparticle-Sensitized Semiconductor Photocatalysts Profit from Cooperative Light Harvesting and Charge Separation Processes: Experiments, Simulations, and Multifunctional Plasmonics. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 895–907. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201400001
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC102–2221-E-007-049-MY3
- National Tsing Hua University Center for Nanotechnology, Materials Science, and Microsystems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!