Facile Synthesis of Porous MnO Microspheres for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 1001–1007, September 2014
How to Cite
Li, X., Shang, X., Li, D., Yue, H., Wang, S., Qiao, L. and He, D. (2014), Facile Synthesis of Porous MnO Microspheres for High-Performance Lithium-Ion Batteries. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 1001–1007. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201400010
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11179038
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20120211130005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2013-232
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.