These authors contributed equally to this work.
Poly(Acrylic Acid)-Capped and Dye-Loaded Graphene Oxide-Mesoporous Silica: A Nano-Sandwich for Two-Photon and Photoacoustic Dual-Mode Imaging
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1060–1066, October 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen, K. T., Sreejith, S., Joseph, J., He, T., Borah, P., Guan, E. Y., Lye, S. W., Sun, H. and Zhao, Y. (2014), Poly(Acrylic Acid)-Capped and Dye-Loaded Graphene Oxide-Mesoporous Silica: A Nano-Sandwich for Two-Photon and Photoacoustic Dual-Mode Imaging. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 1060–1066. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201400044
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2014
- CRP. Grant Number: 5–2009–04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!