Ultrathin Nanoflakes Assembled 3D Hierarchical Mesoporous Co3O4 Nanoparticles for High-Rate Pseudocapacitors
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Particle & Particle Systems Characterization
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1079–1083, October 2014
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Shao, G., Ma, Z., Wang, G., Shao, H. and Yan, S. (2014), Ultrathin Nanoflakes Assembled 3D Hierarchical Mesoporous Co3O4 Nanoparticles for High-Rate Pseudocapacitors. Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 31: 1079–1083. doi: 10.1002/ppsc.201400066
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2014
- Natural Science Research Keystone Program of Universities of the Hebei Province of China. Grant Number: ZH2011228
- Natural Science Foundation of the Hebei Province of China. Grant Number: B2012203069
- School Doctoral Foundation of Yanshan University. Grant Number: B2013772
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!