This work was presented in part at the 1998 North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other predictors of mortality and morbidity in young children with cystic fibrosis†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 91–100, August 2002
How to Cite
Emerson, J., Rosenfeld, M., McNamara, S., Ramsey, B. and Gibson, R. L. (2002), Pseudomonas aeruginosa and other predictors of mortality and morbidity in young children with cystic fibrosis. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 34: 91–100. doi: 10.1002/ppul.10127
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2001
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Grant Number: R565 5527
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.