Although the research described in this article was in part funded by the US EPA, it has not been subjected to agency review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the agency, and no official endorsement should be inferred. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement or recommendation for use.
Body-mass index as a predictor of incident asthma in a prospective cohort of children†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 514–521, December 2003
How to Cite
Gold, D. R., Damokosh, A. I., Dockery, D. W. and Berkey, C. S. (2003), Body-mass index as a predictor of incident asthma in a prospective cohort of children. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 36: 514–521. doi: 10.1002/ppul.10376
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2003
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: CR821762
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: RO1 AI/EHS35786
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Boston Medical Center. Grant Number: Boston Obesity Nutrition Research Grant DK 42600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.