Breast feeding and maternal smoking as predictors of wheezing in children age 6 to 10 years
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 260–268, September/October 1986
How to Cite
McConnochie, K. M. and Roghmann, K. J. (1986), Breast feeding and maternal smoking as predictors of wheezing in children age 6 to 10 years. Pediatr. Pulmonol., 2: 260–268. doi: 10.1002/ppul.1950020503
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 1985
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Grant Number: 4961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.